Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010



We spent Thanksgiving day with our good friends, he Moss family and Brett, and the Schroeder Family. The kids had a great time playing together and the adults had fun watching football and chatting. Big Thanks to Melissa for hosting. For those of you who don't know, I served my mission in France. Our mission president at the time President Wilcox always told us that we had all chosen to serve in our mission together. I don't know if that's true or not, but I do know that I am thankful for those I served with, and am amazed that eight years later Melissa and I ended up in the most random city on earth together, El Paso. So maybe it's true, because having her hear this year has been such a blessing!
Since I'm talking about blessings, let me add that every good thing I have in my life I have because I served my mission. Marrying Tom is a direct result of my decision to serve and he is the best thing that ever happen to me!
A few more things I'm thankful for...my super sassy children, our families in AZ (especially grateful that someone married my brother Buck, and turns out she's amazing), and my great friends here in El Paso (you know who your are), and all the friends all over the place!