Friday, September 21, 2007

The New ipod Nano



Tom came home from school today with a "suprise" for me. This time it was not a candle, instead he decided to buy me the new ipod nano! This is all very exciting, it's not my birthday, our anniversary, or even "Jenny's Day" (in case you are wondering, Tom and I have designated specific days of each year as Jennys/Tom days. We instigated these days because when we started dating we both felt the injustice of not having a holiday like Mothers Day or Fathers day so for the last five years we have celebrated this new holiday. These days are in addition to all other holidays. The only difference is that this is a day set aside for unadulterated celebration and gift giving for the other person. In fact, the gifts for this day are usually bigger and better than any other gifting holiday except Christmas).
This is my first ipod. I'm way behind technology, it actually really sad. I just figured I didn't need one. I did mention that I would like one of these new ones to Tom when they were just advertising, since I did just join a gym. I'm going to start toning up and hopefully train for a 5K. I have luckily lost all of the baby weight, but feel like I need something fun to work towards! Way to go Tom for being so incredibly thoughtful and generous! In case you were all wondering, he is like this pretty much all of the time. There isn't anything he won't give me, including the Seven Maternity jeans he said I couldn't have but bought me anyway. He is really great!

3 comments:

Jellybean babies said...

Your so lucky. I have an old nano I bought used from Chad. I'm sure its dinosaur technology by now. Watch out for Haylie inflicting water damage!

BreAnna said...

yeah! 5K I love races, I would love to run it with you when you are ready if you need a buddy! Good luck at the gym, treadmills and tv's always help when training for a race! Tom is so nice!

Crazymamaof6 said...

Lucky! (said like napoleon dynamite)
way to go tom and i am digging on the idea of a Julie day! i'm gonna fly this by my hubby! i hate mothers day! i always feel like i get the shaft and it is on a freaking sunday! yup i need a Julie day, on a saturday! and with big gifts too! gosh i am so glad i came here tonight! good ideas abound! and good luck with your 5k ambitions! i don;t own an ipod yet either. so you aren't the last to get one! yours has video too! super cool!