Friday, November 16, 2007

Tom's Baby's Momma!!

Turns out I didn't have to call the Mental Hospital after all! "Crazy Mail" lady called us instead! I was kind of expecting this since we have been getting collect calls at four in the morning! Of course we haven't actually accepted the calls but I had a feeling it was our mental friend.

This evening as I am getting Haylie ready for bed the phones rings. The caller ID says it's from a pay phone and I know without even picking it up that it's her! When I say "hello" the caller goes ahead and introduces herself, and what do you know, it's her. "It 'Rowna', 'My Love's' Mother. I need her new phone number!" I'm surprised to hear that she sounds totally sane, and I ask her who "My Love" is. "It's Tom's ex-girlfriend and his baby's mother"! I start to smile, and then explain to her that Tom doesn't have an ex-girlfriend named "My Love" and that he is actually married, and we have no idea who she is talking about. At this point I think I've convinced her and she says that she must have been mistaken. "Yea, you were" I say as I hang up!

I am just hoping that Tom isn't keeping this "My Love" girl a secret from me and that Haylie doesn't have some "half sister" running around out there! I'm only joking, I know he isn't someones "Baby Daddy".

Thus ends the saga of our Mental friend....I hope!

5 comments:

Jodiane said...

This is the best saga ever....good job jenny. I love that your adventures truly are adventuresome...now you would have missed all that goodness, if you were living in queen creek. seriously

Dawnell said...

So....did she break out of the institution in order to call or was she released because she's "cured" now. All in all a wonderful tale. Thanks for sharing. And I'm glad to know you're the only "Baby Momma" around.

Ted & Patty said...

Hey Jenny
some crazy stuff happening around you. Isn't life interesting! Let us know if you hear from her again...

I love your Halloween costume. You are gorgeous no matter what color you are. I still have to watch that "Office" TV show. When I do, then I'll understand... And Haylie looks adorable!

Are you making a Family Page for our family book??? Get on it! ;P

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i almost don't want this to end...i'm sure you do though

Jellybean babies said...

That is creepy! I think you need to call Maury, or Jerry Springer - and get to the bottom of this love triangle!