Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Family Time


I know everyone has been on pins and needles wondering what the Wilson's are up to these days. What in the world could we be doing that has not allowed a Blog Post in weeks!
Baby H and I are currently visiting family in Arizona. Tom, the studious guy that he is, is still out east studing for his Dental Board exam. He takes that in August and will then come join us here.
It's been fun seeing family and friends. Tom's side of the family is crazy for Haylie. My side on the other hand didn't blink an eye when I walked in the door. I have to beg my sisters to hold her while I shower! It's so funny...I guess that's what happens when they have a bunch of little babies around. We just aren't a novelty!
I was hoping that we'd get a little love from "Eric, the Cat", but he has been staying away from Haylie's little hands. It's sad...I had such visions of "Eric the Cat", and "Bandit" running to greet us when we pulled up, but that was probably expecting too much from cat's. Sometimes I wonder if the even know their names let alone who I am. In their defense, I haven't been home in a year, so they have most likley forgotten that I exist. That said, I've told Tom he is getting a Cat for his birthday! Tom didn't act excited. He's not a "cat lover" as my little sister Kenzie lovingly calls herself.

14 comments:

Jill said...

I'm jealous you are in Az. I kind of wish I was there right now too. And I don't blame Tom for not "acting excited". If he were to act excited, then you would probably think he wanted a cat. And no human being in their right mind would ever want a cat! Those "pets" are completely asinine. No offense Jenny :)

Ted & Patty said...

How did you know I was on pins and needles, waiting for your post?
Sorry I didn't get to come see you guys at Jill's. I would have held Haylie! You both look really great! So does Emily!
About Eric the cat... as your family cat provider, I must inform you that there is a new litter of kittens in our wood pile. I think it's the same pile that Eric came from, as a matter of fact. I don't know how they keep finding our wood pile. So, if you can talk Tom into becoming a cat owner, let me know.
Keep posting! LOVE ya!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

So glad you are visiting. Reilly was telling us about your cutie!! Enjoy your time here :)

Michelle Bradley said...

Hey Jenny! Thanks for your comment back! Our blog is:
www.bradleyfamilyaz.blogspot.com
Ok, what are these stories? I think I need to hear what they are so I can give you the correct versions! Just kidding. I'm sure Tom never told you about the one where he accidentally ended up holding Brian's hand under a blanket when a group of us went up to my cabin! I think he permantley erased that one from his memory! That's ok though, my friend Holly and I told EVERYONE about it. Are you visiting AZ or are you coming back to stay? That would be so much fun to meet sometime.

Kasey said...

Is that a thumb sucking baby I see?!?! Very cute! I hope you guys have are having a good time in AZ and your hubby is getting all those study hours in. =)

Jenny said...

Michelle, I was laughing so hard at that story..and no, Tom never told that story but I love it! Thanks for sharing!

[dene'] said...

You are home and it sounds like your having a blast. It makes me want to be there. Can you say "HOMESICK". You look great.

Tammie said...

I resent your comment! I was excited to see Haylie and I did go out of my way to come over to see you guys soon after you got here! Oh, don't get another cat from Patty! I think there's something wrong with those cats up there you know since Eric was "Erica" for awhile. I don't think the males are manly enough!!! Sorry Patty!

Michelle Bradley said...

Jenny, when should all go out, that would be fun. My number is 480-988-4277. Call me and we'll have to plan something!

Jenny said...

I retract what I said about my sisters...I meant Emily and Kenzie. Tammie did in fact come over the second I walked in the door. At least she was excited to see me!

Jenny said...

I asked Tom about holding Brians hand...he claims it never happened and that Michelle is just making it up! Don't worry Michelle, I believe you...it sounds too much like something that would happen to Tom!

Michelle Bradley said...

Of course he'd deny it! I know he was pretty traumatized by the whole event. Don't worry I'll have the full story and pictures to go along with the trip!

Michelle Bradley said...

Tom's going to wish I never came across your blog!

Jenny said...

I'm so glad you did! I can't wait for the pictures.