Monday, August 6, 2007

Summertime!




The reason for this blog is two-fold...1. To brag about Haylie's two teeth. That's right, two! She actually cut the first one when she was 3 1/2 months! (if you enlarge the picture in her carrier you get a clear shot of her two little teeth) 2. To show off her cute bathing suit that she will only get to wear a couple of times before she grows out of it!
My sister and I decided to take the kids swimming today. It was lots of fun. Before we left for the pool I was excited to get a tan. Apparantly I forgot that I'm a Mom now and that doesn't leave time for me to lay out on a beach chair and soak up the sun! We had to stay in the shade the whole time. As you can see the babies skin is extremly fair, and Tom made me promise that she would not be in the sun for longer than 10 min. at a time. So, no tanning for H either! She was sad, she thinks she looks so much slimmer with a tan!

6 comments:

Sheena Larkin said...

Oh, I love babies in swimsuits, she looks so cute!! I didn't realize that because babies can't have any sun, then mommies not getting any either. That's really sad, and just one more reason why I am waiting a few more years to have a baby.

[dene'] said...

Jenny- I can't believe that she has teeth already. WO!. No sign of any teeth soon for Lauren. Too cute.

BreAnna said...

she is so cute, and so are you. I am thinking you are not going to be so excited to return to NJ after all this great family time!

bunko divas where the good times roll said...

H is for hot in her baby swimwear. Tans are so 06'. Pale is in. And if your a Wilson, they are permanately in.
Rei

Ted & Patty said...

I see them, two little teefis! And that hat! That's big enough for shading both of you! What an adorable child you have! Hug her for me, k?
I miss swimming. Look how nice and cool you all are.
Okay, where's the picture of the sisters with their babies? Before you go back home, I would like to make a request for "sister with babies, and kids", please. Oh, and "little cousins", too please. Oh, and "Grandma & Grandpa with grandkids"... And... okay, I guess that enough for now. Love ya, Jenny!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog! It looks like you guys are having a blast. Can't wait to see you when you get back. We'll probably have a very new addition next time I see you. Love the pictures and the blog.