Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Four Jobs I've Had

1.RockFord Fosgate-Car Audio company (it inspired me to want to be a 'car audio model')
2. American Musical Salutes-High School band, choir competition sales and tours
3. Pinnacle Charter High School- Teacher (the worst one in history)
4.Salon Amore'-Aesthetician

Four Movies I can Watch Over and Over

1.Keeping the Faith
2. Drowining Mona
3.Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
4.Bring it On!

Four Places I have Lived

1.France
2.Provo, Utah
3.Manhattan, New York
4.New Jersey

Four TV Shows I Watch

1.Prison Break
2.Real World/Road Rules Challenge
3.The Office
4.Real Housewives of the O.C.

Four Places I have Been on Vacation

1.Hawaii
2.Cooperstown, New York (the birth place of baseball-for our first year anniversary!)
3.Spain
4.England. London and a few other English Towns


Four of my Favorite Foods

1.Sushi! I could eat it everyday, I use to when I worked in Manhattan and my company paid for my lunch everyday.
2.Chips and Homemade Salsa!!!!!
3.Baked goods! Cakes, cookies, brownies...if it's baked I will eat it! Anything from "Sweetcakes".
4.Ethiopian Food

Four Websites I Visit

1.Gmail
2.Anthropologie
3.revolveclothing.com
4.Blogs of friends and family

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now

1.Arizona with my family
2.Our old apartment on Park Ave. Manhattan (I was high class for a while)
3.A tropical island
4.The Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie

People I'm Tagging! -If you read my blog, consider yourself tagged!


10 comments:

Kasey said...

My SIL works at Salon Amore. She's a hair sylist.

Jenny said...

Really? That's crazy. I don't think she was there when I worked there because there was just one other LDS girl I worked with. The other women were CRAZY! Does she like it?

blah, blah by lindsey said...

love your answers. I can't wait for the Harry Potter movie, we are going to the midnight showing!!

Tammie said...

you cut yourself bang with the kitchen shears? What were you thinking? Isn't Riley going to be there soon? You couldn't have waited? Thats so sad!

Kasey said...

She's worked there for about a year, so after your time. She does like it. It has a new owner and they repainted. It looks really nice and classy.
Fat girls don't need to eat all that candy! If I was prego I would justify eating it for the baby. =)

[dene'] said...

Jenny- It has been fun reading your blog. Sorry I have been such a slacker at emailing. Hailey is too cute and getting big. How is AZ???

[dene'] said...

Sorry about the spelling HAYLIE -

Michelle Bradley said...

Ok, you don't know me but I'm a highschool friend of Tom's, Michelle (Anderson) Bradley. Someone I know came across your blog and forwarded the address to me. I just wanted to say high and tell Tom how lucky his is to have you, you are beautiful! I hope someday we"ll get to meet. Tom and I pal'd around in the the group for a while. Anyway, I'd love to meet you someday. I hope you"re loving the east coast and congrats on your adorable baby!

Michelle Bradley said...

Ok, Michell Bradley again. Sorry about the grammer errors above. I didn't read my comment until after I posted it! Sorry, I'm such a nerd!

Jenny said...

Michelle! I am so glad you left a comment. I totally know who you are from Tom's stories! I hope we get to meet one of these days too!
Do you guys have a blog we can look at?