Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Balding Baby!



I just ordered and received the cutest little bows for Haylie's hair. I bought the "alligator" clips because she had plenty of hair to hold them in place. What do you know, just days before I actually get the bows her hairs starts falling out! I know I shouldn't be so upset about this, but sadly I was really proud of her hair. True, it was vanity, but I did just read an article in "Mens Health" stating that vanity can be a good thing! You can see the bald spot in the picture! So sad!

Here is my question...does anyone have any experience with their babies hair falling out (none of my nieces or nephews had this problem, they were bald to begin with)? When does it grow back?

I put one cute picture of her to remind people that she is adorable despite the recent hair loss events! I don't think she knows her hair is such a wreck, and I'm not going to tell her. I don't need two upset people in the family!

5 comments:

BreAnna said...

umm.. my hair fell out when I was 6 months old, and I was mostly blad until I was almost 3, my mom was so embaressed to have the only kid in the nursery who still had one of those stick on bows. I would call it a "honey bow" but my mom used ky jelly to keep them in...yuck. So hopefully you wont be sporting the glued on bows for the next year. She is a doll!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

the top of samantha's hair rubbed off completely. she had my dad's hair line (seriously). it was very upsetting.

Alicia said...

sheldon came out with the cutest hair-line and then he went bald all the way back until he had the old-man ring (yes, there are worse things than going all the way bald!) anyway, not it is growing back (2 months later) so maybe there's hope! =)

Dawnell said...

Beckett is also balding although I do see a few promising seedlings coming in to fill it back in someday.

Sheena Larkin said...

I say embrace it, it's quite trendy and you know what they say ... bald is beautiful!!