Monday, August 20, 2007


This is going to be a great week! Tom gets to town later this week, and I can hardly wait. It's been too long since I have seen him, and although talking on the phone is great it's not nearly as fun as being together in person.
I know he is excited to see Haylie. She has changed so much in the last month or so since we have been away from him. She is rolling everywhere. She got caught under one of my parents couches the other day and was upset because she could roll back out. It was so funny, for me, not for her, she was crying.
Sometimes I feel like a really mean person. Case in point. Last week in my parents ward I ran into a guy from my mission. We started talking and he gave me the best mission gossip I've heard in a long time. So what did I do? I didn't even consider keeping it to myself, I called one of my best friends (ex-comp) and told her all about it. The entire time I kept picturing the, New Era, "Mormonad". You know the one with the two pairs of hands, one pair is filled with black oil and it's being spread to the other pair of clean hands! That's me, the one with the real greasy, black hands, it's all over me, my clothes, my carpet, and yet I can't keep from spreading it! Just as a small disclaimer, I don't Always gossip, I can keep a secret if I am instructed to! I promise.

6 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

that is too funny. i am the same way (i get it from my mom) but i have kept some really good secrets :). how long are you and tom gonna be here?

Jenny said...

We leave the morning of the 3rd. It's been so great, too bad Brooke doesn't live here anymore. I always love hanging out with her.

Dawnell said...

You have a super baby. Teeth and rolling all over? That is so much cooler than holding a ball in the air.

Sheena Larkin said...

I can't believe you've been apart for over a month. I'm so glad he is finally done and you can be together again. I know how you feel, it's just so hard to keep a secret when you've got something good to share!!!

[dene'] said...

I bet you miss Tom. I love the cute bow in her hair. Too cute. So was it good gossip? I don't even know the guy and I want to hear all about it.

Kasey said...

Love her bow! So cute and big!