Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sunshine!

Haylie and I have been visiting family in Arizona for the past week. I will post pictures when we return next week. We've done some fun stuff. Besides visiting family we went to the Phoneix Zoo. They have new exhibit with StingRays. You are able to go in and pet them. I loved it. Even Haylie tried to pet them. Her arms were a little too short so she wasn't able to touch them, but she still enjoyed watching them swim up to her. Who knew they were so friendly? Don't worry, they trim their little stingers so there won't be an Steve Erwin experiences.

4 comments:

Dawnell said...

I was worried you being dangerously cavalier with Haylie's life, but if they've been de-stingered it sounds like fun.

Jodiane said...

i want to call you to hang out more, but hence there has been some phone swapping, and van has the phone with your info. So call me dang it. I want to see you and your baby, befor Jersey City gets you back in their grasp. 5707515

Sommer said...

I'm jealous... won't go home until the summer. Have fun & don't get too sunburned.

Anonymous said...

From an evolutionary perspective I suppose babies developed short arms for back when stingrays had stingers?

Now that there is no need for babies to have stubby arms, perhaps Haylie's generation will spawn a new breed of babies with ballerina arms.

Welcome Home!!