Monday, November 3, 2008

All Hallows Eve



All Hallows Eve sounds much creepier in my opinion.

In case it's not totally obvious, Haylie went trick or treating as a Witch and Huck went as a tiger. We had to keep him in his stroller so he wouldn't attack people...he was that invested in his costume as a Tiger.

Tom's step mom, Sujean, made a little butterfly costume for Haylie. She loved the tutu, even though it kept sliding down to her ankles. We had her dress up in both costumes. What a fun Halloween!

3 comments:

Great Scott's! said...

great photos!! Tom you look fantastic!! I miss my little nephew and neice I think it would be fun to have them play together. They'll probably be 5 and we'll both probably have 3 or 4 each!

*julie* said...

If I could get my hands on your little cuties I might seriously hug them to death! I absolutely love Haylie's butterfly belly. She's such a funny girl. I have high hopes she turns out just like you!
Happy Hallow's Eve ;)

Dawnell said...

I admire Huck's committment to his craft. I hope neither you or Tom lost a hand trying to restrain him.