Thursday, January 22, 2009

Nana and Grandpa Wilson sent Haylie some Dora PJ's for Christmas. Of course she LOVED them! I put them on her to wear for bed and she was so excited to have them on. There was just one thing....because they are a 3T they were a bit big, but only in length (I think she must have Tom's broad shoulders :)!) She kept stepping on the bottom of the PJ's so I decided I would just hem them to her current size. When I say "hemmed" I really mean "cut". I haven't sewn since High School when I sewed my senior prom dress, betcha didn't know I could sew, huh? Anyhow, we had the two leg pieces left from where I had "hemmed"
the legs and I gave them to Haylie. I figured she would like to play with them. I started on dinner. Next thing I knew, I turned around and there was Haylie using the Dora scraps as a head band. It was the cutest thing. Of course she couldn't stop at just one Dora head band she had to have them both on. She was so pleased, she even had Huck try one on!

3 comments:

Naomi said...

Awww, I love the headband. I think it completes the look. What a nice sister letting Huck join in on the fun. Cute pictures!

Great Scott's! said...

Dang my neice and nephew are cute!! I can't believe how big Huck is now, wow he's a growin great! I love hearing the cute stories, keep them a comin!

Team Caldwell said...

you guys are seriously so dang cute! I like the new hair too! very sexy!!!