Wednesday, April 28, 2010



A couple of weekends back one of my cousins was married. Since we are now only a few short hours from our families in AZ I thought it would be fun to go. Tom on the other hand had different ideas. He suggested that I fly out to AZ alone and have fun with my family while he stayed home with the kids. Of course I jumped at the chance to go somewhere sans children and was more than willing to leave Tom in charge while I went gallivanting off to visit family and friends. After all Tom did have that eight week vacation last summer...okay, so basic training isn't exactly a vacation but he had way too much fun with going to Sea World, and Six Flags with his "BTFF" (Basic Training Best Friend Forever) Captain Johnstun for me to think that it wasn't kind of vacation! Anyway, I flew out to AZ and had a fantastic time visiting my family. I hung out one night with my sister in law and even had time on Saturday to spend time with one of my best friends from high school before heading out to dinner with all my sisters and a soon to be new sister. I had such a good time and was so glad Tom suggested that I go alone!

The picture on the left is all of the Pear (my brothers and sisters) kids, minus Tyler who is in the military, and Tammie who is just late (as usual). The picture on the right is of all the Pear girls, including an almost Pear on the very left, Kristin, who is marrying my brother Dallin in June. Check my out in my almost eight month pregnant glory. Notice my legs are a bit orange...they are! I had to wear nylons to hide my pregnancy induced varicose veins, snazzy.

3 comments:

*julie* said...

How the heck did I miss the transformation of your kid sisters?! They are adorable.
So fun that you all got to hang out - tell Tom thanks for giving you the opportunity to have something to blog about (and thanks to baby boy wilson #2 for that matter - orange legs, ha ha ha!)
Miss you guys!

Jill said...

Snazzy indeed! This was dang funny. I was chuckling to myself as I read it. You are quite comical.

ps. you look awesome.
pps. im totally jealous of your solo trip to az.

Tammie said...

I was not late! We got there right on time!